Δευτέρα 30 Αυγούστου 2010

Save my Love


This is Save my Love, Bruce Springsteen's outtake from Darkness on the Edge of Town re-issue, coming out on the 16th of November. 4 LP's with 3 DVD's or 3 cd's and 3 DVD''s you can place your order here.
Bruce wrote about 70 songs and he released only 12 on the album, he released some of the songs on TRACKS back in 1998 but these songs had never been released except if you have the American Madness bootleg.
Anyway enjoy the song it has great lyrics
So turn up your radio and darling dial me in close
We're riding on the airwaves and we're travelling coast to coast
Over river and highway your voice comes clear and true
Though we're far apart tonight, I'll save my love for you
(check this out , vampire weekend cover of I'm Going Down)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου